In order to start fundraising for Jagathon, you need to register for the event! To do so, take these simple steps:
- Go to donate.rileykids.org/jagathon.
- Click "Register" in the upper left corner.
- Choose whether you'd like to "Start a Team", "Join a Team", or register as an "Individual". We highly encourage participants to be part of a team! You can make one with your friends, organization, class, or school. Not sure if your group already has a team? Select "Join a Team" and then click "Search for a Team" to see a list of registered teams.
- Choose your participation type. If you're not on the Jagathon committee, select "Participant".
- Select your fundraising goal! The automatic goal for Participants is $100, which is a great place to start. You can always change this goal later! Then, click "Next Step".
- If this is your first Jagathon, click "Join as a New Participant" and fill out the required information. If you've attended Jagathon (and/or High School Dance Marathons or any other Riley DM) before, use your previous log-in credentials to log in. Then, click "Next Step".
- Pay the $25 registration fee.
- CONGRATS, YOU'RE REGISTERED FOR
JAGATHON2019 on March 2nd! Explore your "Participant Center" and customize your "Personal Page".